Saturday, August 2, 2014

My Parents Visit to Okinawa

The week after Sean's parents came to visit, we had another set of visitors! 
MY PARENTS! 
Boy, oh boy did I miss them! 
I could hardly wait to pick them up from the airport. 
Grammy and Grandpa meeting Barrett for the first time!


If you know my parents, you know they LOVE the beach. So while they were here, we rented a beach house in Okuma! 



While we were up North, my parents and I took a quick little day trip to a very wonderful tourist trap - Pineapple Park. Pineapples everywhere!! 


After having a great few days at the beach house, we made our way back down to Chatan to do some sight seeing down in Naha. We made a trip to Okinawa World! They had too much fun while visiting this place. 




We also made a trip to Cape Zanpa and Nakagusuku Castle ruins. 


I am so thankful that my parents made the long trip out here to visit us. We got to explore so many different places on Okinawa. I sure do wish they could have stayed a little bit longer! Can't wait to see you guys again, we miss and love you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment