Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Wild Baby Shower!


Our very wonderful friend, Erin, threw our little guy and I a "Where the Wild Things are" themed baby shower. She went above and beyond for us - we just love her!




She and a few other girls hand cut all of these wonderful decorations. I was so surprised and thankful for such amazing friends! 














 All of our Wild and wonderful guests! 




Saving the best part for last - Our friend Brittany ordered us this AMAZING cake. I cried in front of everyone when I saw it, and then when I had to cut it up [Pregnancy Hormones much?] . It was seriously, the most amazing cake I have ever seen. A very talented friend from our husband's unit, Jo Denny, made this cake. If you live in Okinawa and are looking for someone to make a cake check out Que Rico Cakes :]




Shout out to Erin for being the best friend we could ask for in Okinawa. We are so grateful for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment