Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Maternity photos


If you know Sean and I, we hate getting our pictures taken and better yet paying for them. When I got pregnant we decided we would skip out on the whole Maternity Photos thing. I mean, let's be real, who wants to remember that time when they gained - oh I don't know - 35 pounds. 

Well..since this post is called "Maternity Photos" you can guess what I gave into..A friend of a friend was trying to start up a photography business here in Okinawa and she needed a Maternity session for her portfolio - so she asked if i would help her out since I was hugely pregnant at the time. Of course I said yes! Nicole was soo awesome and I actually had the best time taking these pictures - She is so talented!! 

Here are some of my favorite shots from the Maternity Shoot. 






These pictures were taken at Toguchi Beach in Okinawa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment